Sat, 27 Mar|
Deep Sleep Yoga Retreat
A good night's sleep is a real life super power. So you're struggling to sleep, wrestling with the weirdest of weird dreams or just need to relax, take some time for a little slice of yoga bliss.
Time & Location
27 Mar 2021, 09:30 – 12:30
About the event
There will be two gentle yoga sessions, a break half way and the session closes with a 20 minute yoga nidra relaxation. Everyone is welcome. There's no need to have any yoga experience.
Suggested donation £15 per household - payment details below.
- Learn about your body’s natural internal rhythms
- Discover how a good night’s sleep starts with your morning alarm
- Deep yoga nidra relaxation to help you slow down and unwind, preparing you for a good night's sleep
- Practice yoga breathing techniques to help you ease yourself into restful sleep
- Build your own sleep-friendly routine
- How your thinking habits and hormones affect your sleep
- Yoga nidra deep relaxation practice
- A short, balanced yoga sequence to follow at home
Click the button to reserve your space and I'll share the Zoom link on Friday 26th March
Pay by paypal to paypal.me/shantispirit or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details to make a bank transfer
I want to make yoga available to everyone during difficult times, so get in touch if you're not earning at the moment.